Streamline your inventory management and warehouse management with Sage Pastel’s warehousing software.
Set-up and use multiple stores or warehouses with the Sage Pastel Partner Multi-Warehousing module
Working with multiple stores is almost identical to working with normal inventory or stock. The only difference is that each time you want to access an inventory item, you must specify the store in which the item exists. Sage Pastel’s warehouse management software makes it easy to track and control inventory items.
Some of the features include:
- Ability to link users to one or more stores and prevent users from accessing items in other stores
- Creation of up to 999 stores with an unlimited number of inventory items per store
- The same inventory item code can exist in different stores and will share all item fields except quantities, cost prices, selling prices and reorder information
- Ability to copy selling prices from one store to another, per item per store
- Ability to transfer items between stores using a Store Transfer Journal
- Inventory reports will allow you to filter on stores