Partner V18 - Time & Billing Module
Bill your employees’ time to your customers.
With the Time and Billing Add-On module to Sage Pastel Partner accounting software, simply complete timesheets for employees and charge your customers via activities. The activities that you create are the services you sell to your customers. These activities per employee timesheets can be used to create customer invoices.
Analyse staff productivity with the Sage Pastel Time and Billing module
Sage Pastel’s timesheet management software is useful in any environment where chargeable hours can be billed to customers. The Time and Billing module is very handy project management analysis software. You can monitor staff time and attendance, staff productivity can be analysed through standard reports, and exceptions reports can be run with the timesheet software for rates that vary from the default rate.
Time and Billing module features include:
- Chargeable and non-chargeable activity codes
- Linking activities to and tracking employees
- Enter timesheets per employee. In each timesheet line, you must select a customer and an activity
- Creation of invoices from timesheets
- Use of cost codes to allocate costs and revenues to areas such as jobs, sales people, departments or any other grouping allowing you to track costs or revenues