Sage Evolution Service Manager is a fully integrated Service Management solution for Sage Evolution Accounting and ERP.
Businesses that need to schedule and manage the servicing of assets are ideally suited to make use of the Service Manager
module. The Service Manager module caters for the rental and servicing of assets for customers. Service Manager also caters for
the in-house servicing, repair and maintenance of assets in capital-intensive industries such as agriculture and mining.
Key Features and Benefits
• Effectively manage and customise customer service contracts with escalations and Service Level Agreements (SLAs).
• Schedule services or bill customers based on counter or period configurations.
• View asset history with regards to tasks scheduled, stock issued and technician timesheets.
• Track service asset warranties and service histories.
• Track the profit and loss on each task by integrating with Sage Evolution Projects.
• Manage technician schedules with the module’s calendar style scheduler.
• Reduce paperwork by automating and managing service requests and service tasks.
• Process consolidated invoices.
• Report on and control all of the costs associated with servicing your assets.
• For each service asset model there is a Knowledge Base that can be populated with error codes specific to the model.